Under Part 3, clause 18 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2099, information that may be disclosed is:
- the agency's current publication guide
- information about the agency contained in any document tabled in Parliament by or on behalf of the agency, other than any document tabled by order of either House of Parliament
- the agency's policy documents
- the agency's disclosure log of access applications
- the agency's register of government contracts
- the agency's record (kept under section 6) of the open access information (if any) that it does not make publicly available on the basis of an overriding public interest against disclosure
- such other government information as may be prescribed by the regulations as open access information.