The Palerang Council's Department of Works has responsibility for engineering services, works, roads, bridges, water and sewerage, depots, parks and gardens, reserves and swimming pools.
The Department comprises the following staff:
- Director of Works: Gordon Cunningham
- Assistant Engineer - Works: Barry Osmond
- Assistant Engineer - Operations: Rodney Stewart
- Assistant Engineer - Survey and Design: Treyton Proctor
- Senior Technical Officer - Survey and Design: Phil Smart
- Technical Officers - Survey and Design: Fan Wu
- Technical Officer - Works: Patrick Cook
- Works Supervisors: Neal Tetley, Adam Dixon and Shane O'Shea
- Water and Sewerage Supervisor: Ken Pearce
- Administrative Assistant: Sonja Abernathy
A full list of all Engineering Indoor and Outdoor Staff is available from Council's office.