Council invites organisations to bid for the supply of goods and/or services within this environment. Council staff, contractors and suppliers of goods and services are required to conduct their business activities in accordance with Council's Code of Conduct, Procurement Policy and Statement of Business Ethics.
Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council advertises Requests for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Tenders (RFTs) and Expressions of Interest (EOIs) in a fully electronic environment. This system has been developed by TenderLink.com in association with QPRC to facilitate electronic tendering.
Please access this portal for current tenders.
The benefits for suppliers are:
- convenience - you'll be able to download documents instantly online
- cost savings - responses will be electronically uploaded in electronic tender boxes, removing printing, courier and delivery costs
- security - you will never miss a QPRC opportunity important to your business
You will be able to receive and respond to notifications posted by QPRC at no cost. Fees may be charged for PDF documents associated with a tender.
Assistance with getting registered
- If you have already been registered within the new portal, you would have received a confirmation (including your username and password details) of this via email. If you did not receive your registration, please refer to point 3 below.
- Use these details to log on and select the industry categories relevant to your business. This will further refine the types of notifications that you wish to receive. This is important to make sure you receive only the notifications of direct interest to you.
- If you have not registered, the process is very simple. Click on the portal link above, select the registration tab and enter your email address to create your unique supplier profile. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation of your registration.
- If you require assistance with registering and customising your profile, please contact the Tenderlink.com HelpDesk - details on the site or call 1800 233 533.
We believe that the processes put in place will ensure that no person or business is disadvantaged in their access to opportunities to work with QPRC, and will ensure significant cost and time savings for both Council and our suppliers. The system speeds up the tendering cycle and has a full audit trail.