Council invites organisations to bid for the supply of goods and/or services within this environment. Council staff, contractors and suppliers of goods and services are required to conduct their business activities in accordance with Council's Code of Conduct, Procurement Policy and Statement of Business Ethics.
Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council advertises Requests for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Tenders (RFTs) and Expressions of Interest (EOIs) in a fully electronic environment. This system has been developed by TenderLink.com in association with QPRC to facilitate electronic tendering.
RFT No: 07/2017
Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council invites suitably qualified trade services providers to submit a tender for a Trade Services Panel with the following categories:
|Category 1: Electrical||Category 12: Sheet metal|
|Category 2: Plumbling/drainage/gutter cleaner||Category 13: Glazing|
|Category 3: Data cabling||Category 14: Tiling (internal)|
|Category 4: Locksmith||Category 15: Flooring (vinyl, carpet, etc)|
|Category 5: Carpentry/joinery||Category 16: Asbestos removal|
|Category 6: Fencing (repairs)||Category 17: Outdoor paving|
|Category 7: Painters||Category 18: Line marking|
|Category 8: Bricklayer||Category 19: Sign writing|
|Category 9: Steel fabricators||Category 20: Roller doors and shutters|
|Category 10: Concreting||Category 21: Pest control|
|Category 11: Roofing|
RFT documents may be obtained by registering via the E-Tendering Portal: www.tenderlink.com/qprc. If you experience difficulties accessing the website please call the Tenderlink helpdesk on 1800 233 533. Alternatively documents are also available on USB by contacting Deborah Storey – firstname.lastname@example.org.
RFT Submissions close 22 February 2017, 2.00 pm.
A Pre-Tender meeting will be held on 9 February 2017. Details in the Request for Tender Document.
Please access this portal for current tenders.
The benefits for suppliers are:
- convenience - you'll be able to download documents instantly online
- cost savings - responses will be electronically uploaded in electronic tender boxes, removing printing, courier and delivery costs
- security - you will never miss a QPRC opportunity important to your business
You will be able to receive and respond to notifications posted by QPRC at no cost. Fees may be charged for PDF documents associated with a tender.
Assistance with getting registered
- If you have already been registered within the new portal, you would have received a confirmation (including your username and password details) of this via email. If you did not receive your registration, please refer to point 3 below.
- Use these details to log on and select the industry categories relevant to your business. This will further refine the types of notifications that you wish to receive. This is important to make sure you receive only the notifications of direct interest to you.
- If you have not registered, the process is very simple. Click on the portal link above, select the registration tab and enter your email address to create your unique supplier profile. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation of your registration.
- If you require assistance with registering and customising your profile, please contact the Tenderlink.com HelpDesk - details on the site or call 1800 233 533.
We believe that the processes put in place will ensure that no person or business is disadvantaged in their access to opportunities to work with QPRC, and will ensure significant cost and time savings for both Council and our suppliers. The system speeds up the tendering cycle and has a full audit trail.