A draft guideline prepared by the NSW Heritage Office describing a methodology for investigating the heritage significance of an item when:
1. making decisions about changing or retaining an item;
2. preparing a heritage study;
3. preparing a conservation management plan;
4. considering an item for listing on the State Heritage Register or on a local environmental plan; or
5. preparing a statement of environmental effects or a heritage or environmental impact statement as part of the development approval process.
To download a copy of the guideline please click on the link below.
- J Wright
- Phone: 02 6238 8111
- Fax: 02 6238 1290
Heritage Office Draft Guideline (PDF 407KB)